CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS
As Crystal Technologies we have partnered with industry leaders to provide Security Solutions that help you prevent data loss, and cyber threats; at the same time they comply with the company’s standards and requirements. We believe in providing a holistic approach to Cyber Security; whereby we offer the solutions based on our innovative principles. We are able to envision the prospective threats and the dangers that the system could experience, and thereby our systems are designed in a manner by which we use safe pioneering technology to provide for security of the data. This is done in addition to providing highly secure monitoring technologies.
We ensure we build for your Organization a network security infrastructure that inherently detects and blocks invasive software attacks and intruder access.Securing your endpoints against sophisticated threats on a myriad of devices can be very challenging. At Crystal we offer a variety of products and solutions that will protect and secure your devices by:
– Unifying endpoint features including compliance, protection, and secure access into a single, lightweight client.
– Automating advanced threat protection and detection.
– Integrating with the Security Fabric to provide real-time actionable visibility to stop threats on the network and the endpoint.
– Simplify management and policy enforcement with Enterprise Management Server (EMS).
At Crystal we deliver unmatched performance and protection while simplifying your network. Each of our products include the widest range of security and networking functions on the market, including:
– Firewall, VPN, and Traffic Shaping
– Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
– Integrated Wireless Controller
– Application Control
We simplify the configuration, monitoring, and management of your security Systems further we carry out Vulnerability assessments for organizations, to create a customized network security solution.
We offer the following solutions:
– Enterprise Firewall Systems.
– Cloud Security.
– Advanced Threat Protection.
– Security Operations.
– Secure Access Wireless
– Application Security